Our weekly round up of workplace news from around the web.
- Frame talks with Joseph Press, co-author of Office Shock, on the ‘officeverse’, working with an agile mindset versus desks on wheels, and why return-to-office policies often don’t work.
- As many are still working from home, the Los Angeles Times shares how office landlords are rolling out entertainment to entice tenants.
- Forbes gives advice on how leaders can decide if an open-plan office will be a good fit for their organization.
- Data shows that having a best friend at work is strongly linked to business outcomes, including improvements in profitability, safety, inventory control, and employee retention, reports Harvard Business Review.
- ArchDaily gives us a tour of an urban farming office located in Vietnam.