Our weekly round up of workplace news from around the web.
- As companies continue to adapt to the new world of work, Frame says there is one type of workplace that has consistently offered and promoted more flexibility over the last two decades: the coworking space.
- Decreases in in-person work, shopping, learning, and dining are changing our cities. But COVID isn’t to blame, reports Architect Magazine.
- Digital Journal shares findings from a recent survey that reveals what digital nomads really want out of a workspace.
- Propmodo takes a look at how LinkedIn’s headquarters was redesigned for hybrid work.
- Here are a few essential interactive design strategies from Venture Beat to meet today’s workforce needs while pushing full speed into the future of work.